1. Goats Milk Soap: Goats milk contains proteins, amino acids and vitamin A to nourish the skin. Milk also contains lactic acid which helps exfoliate, cleanse and soften the skin. Goats milk has a PH level that is close to your own skins PH, making it very gentle on even the most sensitive skin types. Ingredients of Goats Milk base: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (vegetable), Goat’s Milk, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Soy Bean Protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener), Phthalate Free Fragrance or Essential Oil, Vitamin-E (d- alpha Tocopherol Acetate).
2. Shea Butter Soap: Shea butter has a vast number of proven healing properties stemming from its physical makeup or vitamin E, vitamin A and cinnamic acid to name a few. Shea butters ingredients increase the healing of wounds and improve scars. It is commonly used in the treatment of eczema, rashes, burns, and severely dry skin. Shea butter leaves skin smooth, supple and soft. Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine (vegetable), Shea Butter (refined naturally crushed), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Soy Bean Protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener), Phthalate Free Fragrance or Essential Oil, Vitamin-E (d- alpha Tocopherol Acetate).
3. Organic Glycerin Soap: A natural emollient, draws moisture out of the air to benefit skin health. It cleanses without stripping or upsetting the delicate natural pH balance necessary for soft, healthy skin. And, since we use no heavy animal oils, our soap rinses clean and leaves no soapy film behind. Ingredients:Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Palm Oil, Glycerine (vegetable), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate(emulsifier), Soy Bean Protein (conditioner), Phthalate Free Fragrance or Essential Oil, Vitamin-E (d- alpha Tocopherol Acetate).
4. Essential Oils: The earliest known medicine. Throughout the Old Testament and up to the time of Christ, there are numerous references to the value of essential oils. Scientific studies today prove the benefits of essential oils for healing and nourishing to the skin. Essential oils have powerful, clinically proven antiseptic, antiviral, and antifungus properties. Essential oils contain the life force, intelligence, and vibrational energy that infuses them with the healing power that works for people. Essential Oils are well-known for their therapeutic value, which include antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Many Essential Oils have emotion enhancing effects ranging from relaxation to stimulation. Plant essences and essential oils have been used for thousands of years to treat common ailments and disease. The use of Essential Oils (Aromatherapy) is an effective alternative to treating the stress and strains of everyday life. Essential Oil is natures way of allowing us to improve our quality of life without the use of lab processed chemicals.
5. Fragrance Oils: Phthalate Free/Synthetic oils formulated to mimic natural fragrances. Sometimes blended with essential oils.
6. Herbs: a plant or plant part valued for its medicinal, savory, or aromatic qualities
7. Clays: is an available natural resource which is mined or picked from the earth and benefits us wonderfully when it is added to soap and cosmetics products. It is rich in minerals, absorbs oil from the skin and revives and purifies the skin. Clay can also be used in soap as a natural colorant. Clay is a great choice for an exfoliate when adding it to soap. Some clays have properties which draw oil from the skin and normalize its level. Some “drink” the oil, soak it and remove it. Other types of clay help with normal, dry and sensitive skin. Clay cleans the skin, promotes blood circulation and invigorates the skin.
8. Colorants: natural colorants such as liquid chlorophyll (green color) are used and also synthetic colorants are used. All cosmetic safe.
9. Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is a great emollient for softening and conditioning the skin. It is well suited for eczema, psoriasis and itchy, dry and inflamed skin.
10. Avocado Oil: Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E as well as amino acids, sterols, pantothenic acid, lecithin, and other essential fatty acids. Avocado Oil is great for those with skin ailments such as eczema, psoriasis, and other skin problems.
11. Grapeseed Oil: It has mildly astringent qualities which help to tighten and tone the skin, which makes it useful for acne and other skin complaints. Grape seed contains proanthocyanidins, which are considered to be very potent antioxidants, helpful for diminishing the sun’s damaging effects and lessening free-radical damage and also is helpful in wound healing.It is rich in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid quite important for the skin and the cell membranes.Grapeseed oil is purported to have regenerative and restructuring virtues and has great skin moisturizing properties.
12. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil has the ability to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, promoting skin suppleness while assisting with the rejuvenation of the skin and forms a non-greasy, non-tacky layer with exceptional trans-epidermal water control.
13. Grapefruit Seed Extract: This product acts as a natural antibacterial, antiparasitic, antifungal and antiviral inhibitor in soaps.
14. Wheatgerm Oil: it is said to help promote the formation of new cells, improve circulation, and is said to help repair sun damage to the skin. It is also used to help relieve the symptoms of dermatitis and its nourishing properties are most useful in dry sensitive skin.
15. Hempseed Oil: Hempseed oil, naturally rich in omega 3 ,6 and 9, also contains important minerals, vitamins and antioxidants, It is high in vitamins A and E and is very effective ingredient in anti-inflammatory skin care products.
16. Emu Oil: Emu oil penetrates the skin faster than any other natural oil, making it an excellent skin moisturizer. Emu oil is anti-inflammatory, and Non-Comedogenic(doesn’t clog pores) it actually cleanses the pores. It’s very effective in relieving skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc.
17. Organic Aloe Vera: The properties of the Aloe plant have long been known for their soothing and healing qualities.
18. Shea Butter: Shea butter is known for it’s regenerative, emollient and protectant properties. Shea butter aids in the prevention of premature aging and offers a unique characteristic of providing extra sun protection. It nourishes and treats dry, chapped, sunburned and irritated skin.
19. Cocoa Butter: For marks and blemishes, softens rough, dry skin.
20. Mango Butter: Derived from the kernels of the mango tree, this exotic butter is sought after for its natural emollient, UV protecting and skin regenerating properties.
21. Vitamin- E: Vitamin E has very good skin healing properties.
22. Organic Olive Oil: Olive oil prevents the loss of your skin’s natural moisture, softens skin and attracts external moisture to your skin. It helps keep your skin soft, supple and younger looking.
23. Organic Coconut Oil: Moisturizes and smoothes skin, it has antiseptic properties and nourishes skin with numerous fatty acids to help prevent skin aging and cracked skin.
24. Sustainable Organic Palm Oil: Rich in antioxidants such as vitamin A, E, D and K. Palm Oil is a great moisturizer and anitbacterial for skin. Palm Oil is also rich in vital nutrients essential for healthy skin and fights free radicals, therefor protecting your skin from damage and preserving it.
25. Organic Canola Oil: An unrefined oil rich in Vitamin E and Omega 3 fatty acids. It is suitable for all skin types and used by massage therapists. It is a wonderful moisturizer and adds a nice silkiness to soap’s lather. It should not be confussed with rapeseed oil.
26. Calendula Oil: One of the most effective topical oils. Gentle, cooling and soothing. The most successful oil assisting us with dry and damaged skin, skin inflammations, rashes, diaper irritations, and other skin disorders. Exceptional for those with sensitive skin.
27. Comphrey Oil: Used for wound healing, treatment of bruises and for skin cell proliferation.
28. Evening Primrose Oil: Evening primrose oil is effective in helping those with dry skin, eczema and psoriasis plus it conditions the skin against weather and aging.
29. Lecithin: Help nourish damaged cells and tissues; and also helps keep skin soft and supple.
30. Liquid Chlorophyll: Natural dye for making a lovely green soap.
31. Body Butter/Facial Moisturizer: De-Ionized Water, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Emulsifying Wax NF, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Glyceryl Mono Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (Japanese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (Optiphen).
32. Whipped Parfait Soaps: Distilled Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sweet Almond Oil, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phthalate Free Fragrance or Essential Oils, and skin safe color.
33. Body Lotion: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Palm Stearic Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Propanediol (Zemea®), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerine (Vegetable), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Essentail or Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.
34. Sugar Scrubs: Pure Florida Organic Cane Sugar, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Organic Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Palm Stearic Acid, Organic Copemicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Organic Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheral (Vitamin E), Essential or Phthalate Free Fragrance Oil.
35. Roll On Remedy: Jojoba Oil, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend.
36. Lip Balms: Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Vitamin-E, and Essential Oil.
37. Lip Scrub: Pure Florida Organic Cane Sugar, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Organic Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, Palm Stearic Acid, Organic Copemicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Organic Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheral (Vitamin E), Green Tea Extract, Essential Oil Blend, Pure Honey(strawberry tea infused), Ground Dried Fruit.
38. Mineral Bath Salt Thearapy: Dead Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Dendritic Salt, Shea Butter, Essential Oil Blend. May also contain: Goats Milk Powder, Honey Powder, Bee Pollen, Propolis, Stoneground Cornmeal, Royal Jelly Powder, Natural Ground Oatmeal.
39. Deodorant: EVO-100, De-Ionized Water, Sodium Stearate, Vegetable Protein, PEG-200/Hydroginated Castor Oil, Isosteareth-2, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-100 Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, EDTA. Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (Optiphen).
40. Omega-3 & Hemp Shampoo: De-Ionized Spring Water, Alkyl Polyglucosides, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Glycerine, Panthanol (Pro Vitamin B 5), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Trifolium Pretense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (Optiphen). May also contain: Cocoa Absolute, Pure Honey, Propolis, Royal Jelly.
41. Botanical Super Rich Conditioner: De-ionized water, vegetable glycerine, distearyldimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, stearyl konium chloride, dimethyl stearamine, glycerol distearate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) seed oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, castor isostearate succinate, triticum vulgare (wheat) protein, roman anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flowers, cyclopentasaloxane, steapyrium chloride , lactic acid, panthenol (pro vitamin B5), Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol (optiphen). May also contain: Cocoa Absolute, Pure Honey, Propolis, Royal Jelly.
42. Omega- 3 Hemp and Aloe Body Wash: Aloe Gel (De-mineralized Water, Xanthan Gum, Aloe), Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Alkyl Polyglucosides, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Vegetable Glycerine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Chamomile), Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol (Optiphen). May also contain: Cocoa Absolute, Pure Honey, Propolis and Royal Jelly.
43. Cooling Mist: Aloe barbadenis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Methylsufonylmethane, (MSM), Menthol, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Melalecua alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Salix nigra (Organic Black Willowbark) Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
44. Propolis Healing Salve: Organic Calendula Oil, Organic Comphrey Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Beeswax, Propolis, Essential Oil Blend.
45. Royal Jelly: Natures best kept secret. Aids in the healing process of various skin conditions. Including dry, irritated or sensitive skin, as well as oily and acne-prone skin. Royal Jelly has an abundance of vitamins and minerals and is nourishing to aging skin.
46. Chocolate: Has antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-aging properties which cleanse, nourish and moisturize your skin.
47. Honey- Honey is moisturizing to the skin, it also cleanses, hydrates and soothes the skin.
48. Propolis- Propolis is a natural antibacterial, astringent and anti-inflammatory attributes that stimulates the natural resistance of the body to diseases and ailments. Propolis contains a wealth of minerals and a significant amount of Vitamin C. Everyone may use it, as a means of protection against micro-organisms. It has antiseptic qualities and good for the skin and scalp because it is a special natural substance with strong effect. Propolis Bees make Propolis by collecting nectar from flowers of different types of trees and plants and mixing this with pollen to form a waxy substance. Propolis is ideal for skin irritations and inflammations.
49. Old Fashioned Soaps: Saponified Organic Oils of: Olive, Coconut, Palm and Canola. May contain optional ingredients above.